Terms & Condition
- Client Relation
- Point reward
- Experience Level
- Price level
Any individual or company or organization representation that creates survey in JAKPAT.
Any individual that passed profiling survey and validation that is eligible to work on surveys and get reward from it.
Main services offered by JAKPAT to both client and respondents (to get rewarded)
Client relation assists JAKPAT’s client to complete their survey projects.
Respondent is rewarded by point rewards for every completed survey. The amount of point reward depends on the difficulty level of the survey.
Respondent can increase their experience level every time they complete certain number of surveys. At each experience level respondent can get additional point per survey.
Every respondent in every survey is subjected to a price level ranged from 1-2 depends on respondent penetration level and availability.
Creating An Account in JAKPAT
- To create a survey, client must create an account in JAKPAT through JAKPAT signup processes.
- Client can also request an account to JAKPAT client relation.
- Client will need to create their own password or password will be given by JAKPAT client relation if account creation is requested. Therefore, you are responsible for safeguarding your password and any other credentials used to access that account. You, and not JAKPAT, are responsible for any activity occurring in your account (other than activity that JAKPAT is directly responsible for which is not performed in accordance with your instructions), whether or not you authorized that activity. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account, you should notify JAKPAT immediately.
- Client will be asked to input an email when creating an account. If account creation is helped by our client relation, client’s email will be written as default unless client request a different email. All notifications on your survey status will be sent through email, please always check whether the email registered in client account is valid.
- Forgot password feature is available. Client can directly change their password through JAKPAT website. Client can also request a new password through our client relation.
- Client relation help can be requested in order to assist client project.
Target Respondents and Respondent Management
- JAKPAT respondents has been profiled based on
- Basic demography profile
- Mobile & Online habit
- Travel, Health, and Financial Habit
- Parental profile
- Specific profile such as Hijab users
- Profiles above can be used by client for survey targeting and can be done directly to JAKPAT dashboard.
- For basic demography profile survey is asked to respondents every 4 months for their update and also to check their consistency.
- Inconsistent answer for specific set of question can affect respondent reputation that can lead to termination of respondents.
- If profile needed by client is unavailable, client can request a screening/pre-profiling survey to get the respondents.
- Client can directly upload their questionnaire and set targeting through JAKPAT dashboard. If assistance needed, client relation can help to create and upload the questionnaire with additional charge applied.
Target Respondents and Respondent Management
- You retain ownership of all of your intellectual property rights in your questionnaire. JAKPAT does not claim ownership over any of your questionnaire.
- However, if you’re using questionnaire template provided by JAKPAT, the template is owned by JAKPAT, but the final questionnaire modified by client in client dashboard is owned by client.
- If you provide JAKPAT with feedback about the Services, we may use your feedback without any obligation to you.
- JAKPAT may review your questionnaire to ensure that the questionnaire delivered to our respondents is not violating any laws and ethics in market research or survey. Question or content will be removed if:
- Display content that subjected copyright laws. JAKPAT will need to ensure whether you’re using legal content with the consent of the content owner.
- Unethical content or questionnaire such as contents related to sex, religion principles, racism, and contents that endangered any nationalism or certain group.
- Suspicious content that may contain virus, or any means that threatened JAKPAT data security.
Fees and payment
- Fees for surveys is defined in pricing policy page of jakpat.
- Payment must be done before survey running. For a different payment term please contact our client relation.
- For every survey sales of JAKPAT is subjected for VAT and related tax applied in Indonesia. For further taxation policy please contact our client relation. If JAKPAT is obliged to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to you, unless you provide JAKPAT with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority or other documentation providing evidence that no tax should be charged.If you are required by law to withhold any Taxes from your payments to JAKPAT, you must provide JAKPAT with an official tax receipt or other appropriate documentation to support such payments.
- If JAKPAT cannot achieve the targeted number of respondents in the survey , client may request a refund matched within the amount of respondent deficiency. Refund can be requested through our client relation,and we will provide you with the refund receipt.
- JAKPAT may change the fees charged for the Services at any time. JAKPAT will provide you with reasonable prior written notice of any change in fees
- You must use the Services in compliance with, and only as permitted by, applicable law.
- You are responsible for your conduct, Content, and communications with others while using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
- You may not purchase, use, or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
- You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations that JAKPAT imposes on your account (such as by opening up a new account to conduct a survey that we have closed for a Terms violation).
- Unless authorized by JAKPAT in writing, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any JAKPAT system or network.
- Unless authorized by JAKPAT in writing, you may not use any automated system or software to extract or scrape data from the websites or other interfaces through which we make our Services available.
- Unless permitted by applicable law, you may not deny others access to, or reverse engineer, the Services, or attempt to do so.
- You may not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services.
- You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the Services, which is usage significantly in excess of average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the Services for other users. JAKPAT will endeavor to notify you of any abusive or excessive usage to provide you with an opportunity to reduce such usage to a level acceptable to JAKPAT.
- You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or to commit an unlawful activity.
- Unless authorized by JAKPAT in writing, you may not resell or lease the Services.
- If your use of the Services requires you to comply with industry-specific regulations applicable to such use, you will be solely responsible for such compliance, unless JAKPAT has agreed with you otherwise. You may not use the Services in a way that would subject JAKPAT to those industry-specific regulations without obtaining JAKPAT’s prior written agreement.
- JAKPAT collected data from respondents within respondent consent from:
- Survey/questions asked to respondents.
- Passive data collection on mobile app installed, network used, telco used, operating system, app run time, device location.
- Other than above format, it’s also possible to ask respondent to submit certain data, thus discussion within our team might be required to apply such conduct.
Purpose of Data Collection
- JAKPAT collect data primarily for client survey, other than that data collected is also used for :
- Segmentation / Create new targeting or report profiling.
- Consistency check
- Marketing and adveritsing campaign
Data Cleaning and Data Revocation
- Client can request their data to be deleted.
- Respondent can request their data to be revoked or deleted through JAKPAT apps.
Changes to Services
- JAKPAT constantly changes and improves the Services.
- JAKPAT may add, alter, or remove functionality from a Service at any time without prior notice.
- JAKPAT may also limit, suspend, or discontinue a Service at its discretion. If JAKPAT discontinues a Service, we will give you reasonable advance notice to provide you with an opportunity to export a copy of your Content from that Service.
- JAKPAT may remove content from the Services at any time in our sole discretion, although we will endeavor to notify you before we do that if it materially impacts you and if practicable under the circumstances.